2020 Outstanding Partner of the Year
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) calls for partnerships among WIOA-funded agencies, employers, Workforce Development Boards, CareerLinks, training providers, coalitions, and public/private/government sectors. Is there a partner that you would like to nominate who has demonstrated significant dedication to the success of adult education services? It could be a WIOA partner, a business, an elected official, a Coalition, and/or any other individual or group which is fully invested in the success of adult education. If so, please consider nominating your outstanding partner (group or individual) for the Outstanding Partner Award!
- Has advocated for and promoted adult education for three or more years
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the significant role adult education agencies play in providing educational services for youth and adults on their pathways to educational success, training, and employment
- Supports more than one adult education agency
- Exhibits practices which could serve as a model statewide and/or nationwide
- Partners for the purpose of increasing the success of adult learners as opposed to doing so for self-serving reasons